Product and Solutions
Portable Gas Detectors
MINERVA offers portable gas detectors from New Cosmos Electric, a reputable gas detector and alarm systems manufacturer from Japan. These portable gas detectors come with high precision sensors that pick up gas leaks in the shortest possible time and displays the concentration with high accuracy. Portable detectors come in either diffusion type (without sampling pump) or extractive type (with in-built sampling pump). Some Cosmos models incorporate the Hydrogen (H2) selective sensor which is immune to false alarm from other Flammable / Combustible Gases.
Our wide range of portable gas detectors on offer ensures a solution to every application across all industries with gas detection needs. Some of the more commonly used portable gas detectors are:
- Portable Multi Gas Detector (XA-4400II)
- This multi gas detector, monitors Flammable / Combustible Gases such as Methane (CH4) and LPG, Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide / Sulphide (H2S) and Oxygen (O2). It come with an attachable pump.
- Portable Gas Leak Detector with Digital Display (XP-3000 Series)
- Light weight portable gas detectors which are designed to quickly and accurately display gas concentrations. Specific models are available for monitoring up to 5 flammable / combustible gases, toxic gases such as CO, NH3, CO2 and also inert gases like Helium and Argon. Monitors gases in %LEL, ppm and %Vol
- Model XP-3180E monitors Oxygen levels in flue gas applications (with high temperature probe).
- The latest addition to the series, Model XP-3120V is a portable VOC detector that provides accurate concentration display for various Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) such as Toluene, Benzene, Formaldehyde, alcohols and organic solvents.
- Super Sensitive Portable Gas Leak Detector (XP-702III Series)
- These highly sensitive portable gas detectors are an effective tool for finding trace gas leaks within a short response time and provides a far more sensitive solution to leak detection liquid. It comes with an integrated gas sampling pump and depending on the model chosen, the XP-702IIIZ detectors are available for single and dual gas applications. Gas types available are Flammable / Combustible gases and CFC (Refrigerant gases).
- Cartridge / Cassette Type Portable Gas Detector for Semiconductor Speciality Gases (XPS-7)
- The XPS-7 detector is designed for industries using the wide range of industrial specialty gases in the manufacturing process, such as: semiconductor, solar cell and electronics manufacturing. The same detector can be fitted with various pre-calibrated gas sensors, depending on the gas to be detected. This reduces the cost of ownership as the user only has to purchase 1 detector and multiple gas sensors of interest. The pre-calibrated gas sensor means that there is no need to use calibration gas to calibrate the detector.