REMOTE ASSET MONITORING
Products and Solutions
Remote Asset Monitoring
- Remote Meter Reading for Water
- Login to YAVA
Gas & Flame Detection, Environment Monitoring
- Gas Detectors - Personal/ Portable Use
- Gas Detectors - Fixed Type
- Environment Monitors
- Flame Detectors
- Clamp-On Flowmeters
- Volume/Flowrate Meters
- Flow Data Management
- Gas Pressure Regulators & Auxiliary Devices
- Gas Metering and Pressure Regulating Systems
- Force / Stress / Strain Testers
- Torsion / Torque Testers
- Torsion Testing Machines
- Melt Flow Indexer for Plastics
- Heat Deflection / Vicat Testers for Plastics
- Impact Testers
- Folding Endurance Tester
- Brinell Hardness
- Steel Dust Concentration in Grease/Oil
- Safety Equipment for Railway Systems
- Abnormal Temperature Detection System
Harness the best in Telemetry, M2M and Internet of Things solutions to optimize your operations, increase safety and reduce carbon footprint.
What is It?
We offer Remote Asset Monitoring solutions that are cost-effective platforms that allow our customers to remotely monitor data measured by sensors or meters installed within a small area (building, plant premises e.g.) or within a larger geography (utilities distribution network e.g.).
Complemented by our YAVA Cloud Sofware, we make field data available anytime and anywhere you want. Customers can also be alerted when user – specified trigger conditions are met.
How it Works?
Cost-Effective Monitoring Solution
With our Remote Asset Monitoring solutions, customers are able to have their monitoring system set up and running quickly and cost-effectively.
- Wireless signal transmission protocols are deployed where possible to collate and transmit sensor data, thus reducing the cost and inconvenience of wired sensor installations.
- No capex costs for software development, upgrades or database licenses – simply subscribe to our YAVA Cloud Software.
- No maintenance and hosting costs for dedicated servers. Our YAVA software operates from our cloud server.
- No need for headcount to maintain sensors and installations. Our field engineers will do this for you.
- Capex-free solutions
- Manage your sites remotely
- Reduce logitics & operational costs
- Data anywhere, anytime.
- Gas detection
- Tank monitoring
- Utilities network monitoring (pressure, level, flow, etc)
- Environment / Indoor air quality (IAQ) monitoring (temperature, humidity, light, etc)