Remote Asset Monitoring
Remote Tank Monitoring and Change-Over
Whether you are an end-user or a resource distributor (e.g . Oil / Gas / Chemicals), Minerva offers solutions to better manage inventory levels in tanks, optimize your re-filling effort and improve customer service and satisfaction levels.
Tank Level Monitoring
- Sensors fitted to tanks send inventory level data to an off-site server
- View data via our YAVA cloud software – all you need is an internet connection
- Receive notifications of re-fill trigger levels via SMS / Email
- Wireless system architecture can be deployed reducing installation costs
- Eliminate manual read-outs of tank levels
- Understand consumption profiles, avoid product run-outs
- Optimize logistics for re-fill requests and delivery arrangement
- Improve customer satisfaction / loyalty through better logistics management
Change-over Valve Monitoring and Control
We also offer complementary solutions to automate change-over valve switching based on user requirements. Change-over valve position can also be viewed through our YAVA cloud software
Who Uses it?
- Improve inventory and procurement management
- Route planning and logistics departments
- use data to optimize delivery planning and routes – fewer trips reduce carbon emissions
- Customer service departments
- proactively contact customers with low inventory levels. Data can also be used to automate ordering processes
- Accounting departments
- quickly determine exact inventory in tanks. Data can also be exported to ERP / accounting software.
Download our brochure to find out more about our tank monitoring solution.
Remote Meter Reading for Water
Remote meter reading solutions replace traditional manual reading of water meters which is un-productive and labour-intensive.
We offer a turn-key solution that includes a range of water flow meters suited for your application. Our wireless solution also allows implementation of the remote metering system to be cost-efficient, quick and non-disruptive to your operations (no hacking of walls to lay cables!).
Coupled with our subscription-based YAVA Cloud Software, users can access their meter readings anywhere – all you need is an internet connection! Users are also not burdened with costs for software development, licenses and obsolescence. There is also no need for server deployment and maintenance costs.
With YAVA, users can also receive alerts (SMS, Email) that can be configured to detect potential meter faults, pipeline leakages etc.
Furthermore, our field engineers are always at hand to help you manage your installation.